Drake Homecare Office is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Outside of these hours an answer machine is available for you to leave any messages. In the event of an emergency you or your relative should use the emergency telephone number to contact the “out of hours” Manager at 07862710378.
OUT OF HOURS EMERGENCIES
When should you call Drake Homecare’s out of hour’s service?
- If your Support Worker has not arrived within 20 minutes of the time the service was booked for and you are unable to contact the main office.
- If you need to cancel a service for that evening or before the office opens the next morning.
- If you are concerned and wish to verify a Support Worker’s identity prior to allowing them into your home.
- If you are feeling unwell or have had an accident you should contact either your GP or call 999.
- If you wish to confirm the name of a care support that will be visiting please call during normal office hours.
- It is important to understand that the out of hour’s service will be operated by branch personnel and should therefore only be used when essential.
Calling the out of hour’s emergency service number when not essential could prevent emergency calls being received from other service users.