Our services provide support to numerous categories of clients including the elderly, people living with disabilities and the likes.
All of the above services are provided by Support Workers conducting personal home visits at agreed times to meet the needs of the Service User. The visit can vary in length from 30 minutes to a
few hours. One or more visits can be made throughout the day from one to seven days per week, following an assessment of needs that will identify the services required. Support Workers can be
provided to sleep in overnight or on a waking night basis as well as full 24 hour per day cover.
Drake Homecare provides a range of services for people within the following groups:
- Elderly People
- People with Physical and Learning Disabilities, Autism, Down Syndrome, Mental disorders.
- People with Visual and Hearing impairments
- People in Supported Living Schemes
- People with a diagnosis of Dementia, Alzheimer’s diseases
- People experiencing mental health problems