Our Home Care service provides personal care to our service users which allows us to relieve the stress from family members or friends providing care while allowing the elderly person to remain in familiar surroundings.
Our personal care services include:
- Care relating to personal hygiene and toileting
- Assistance with feeding, eating and drinking
- Management of urinary and bowel functions
- Promotion of continence and management of incontinence
- Assistance with mobility and transfers, including help with getting up and going to bed
- Promotion of independence and social functioning, anxiety and behaviour management
- Social care needs assessment and ensuring personal safety
- Encouragement and assistance with cognitive functions
- Administration and monitoring of medication.